Why Choose A Paediatric Dentist Over a General Dentist For Your Child?
Paediatric Dentists are dental experts who qualify in general dentistry and seek further three years of specialist qualifications in paediatric dentistry. After graduation, they are invited to undertake an additional post-graduate masters degree in specialist coursework and research. After three years, a paediatric dentist has to work in a hospital or in a private practice setting to get hands-on experience treating children and young patients with special needs.
To put it simply, a paediatric dentist is specially trained to cater personalized dental treatments to every child according to their special needs. Of course, a general dentist can also treat children, but not with such a thorough approach. Our paediatric dentist in Pune, for example, is especially known for handling kids’ emotional needs and forming lasting relationships with their families.
Paediatric Dentistry At Creative Dental
Due to the specialized training, our paediatric dentist in Pune uses different behavioural guidance techniques for kids, and hence, is well versed in handling challenging conditions that usually accompany while treating children. When it comes to dental treatment for children, we comprehensively understand your anxieties and aspire to provide the best treatment for your kids. Hence we always request the parents of child patients to ask questions and calm down their nerves.
We have no minimum patient age limit for kids and continue to provide necessary care for youngsters until high school and sometimes even the first year or two of college. Our paediatric dentist caters to the specific dental problems that may occur in their growing age, such as:
- Different types of dental decay
- Improper tooth formation or eruption
- General medical problems in the developing mouth
- Dental issues in patients with special emotional needs
Wide Range of Dental Treatments for Young Kids
The treatments we offer under pediatric dentistry include every dental care problem that is usually encountered during childhood. Some of these common problems include:
- Baby bottle tooth decay:-– a prevalent dental problem associated with milk tooth of infants.
- Space maintainers:-– For children who have lost milk teeth earlier than anticipated. These spacers are installed to ensure the eruption of permanent teeth in the correct direction and position.
- Tooth decay in young kids:-– Application of fluorides to make the tooth structure strong
- Bad oral habits:-– Certain oral habits such as thumb sucking, tongue thrusting, and lip biting are eradicated through special gadgets and techniques.
- Root canal treatment:-– To handle dental damages caused by severe tooth decay or fracture of tooth Fillings and restorations after removing the decayed portion of the teeth
- Tooth defects and improper bite:-– Deformities that become apparent as the milk teeth grow out.
- Dental cavities:-– Regular cavities that are usually caused by food deposition.
- Gum diseases:-– These include gum problems caused by plaque buildup of microbial infections.
Why Choose Us As Your Go-To Paediatric Dentist In Pune?
Children have different concerns than adults while visiting a dentist. Setting up your child’s first dental appointment can be really confusing as to whether take them to your regular practitioner or a special pediatric dentist. Although it’s always your call to make, setting your child’s dental appointment with a certified pediatric dentist just might be an ideal choice for your kids.
Our Pediatric dentist also offers comprehensive oral health care services to infants and children to ensure safe and proper dental growth, which include:
- Cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Nutrients and diet consultation
- Early assessment for straightening teeth and orthodontics
- Diagnosis of oral conditions related to various diseases
Our dentists are passionate about offering quality treatment to children and promoting lifelong oral health. We understand when our little patients trust us; they are fearless of dental treatments and practice good oral health. Book your appointment today and give your child a healthy lifelong smile.
We, at Creative Dental Clinic, provide you & your family with holistic and evidence-based dental treatment whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality, comfort, and hygiene, making your visits enjoyable.