Crowns and Bridges
The most aesthetic and functional solution to rebuild a tooth is through Crowns . Also known as caps, they fit above the remaining part of the restored tooth and render sufficient strength, shape, size, and natural look. Our dentists at Creative Dental Clinic & Implant Centresuggest crowns for patients on following oral conditions:
- 1. Filling would not suffice to restore a damaged tooth
- 2. Strengthen a large filling
- 3. Root canal treatment
- 4. To hold denture or tooth bridge firmly
- 5. Align protruding teeth
- 6. Close gaps
With huge advancements in medical technology, crowns are now available in stainless steel, gold, platinum, or silver alloys, porcelain, and ceramic. Based on the severity of the problem, requirement, and budgetary conditions, our dentists prescribe the most apt material for the patients. As local anesthesia would be employed while crowns are being fit, our patients would not feel the pain. After the initial few days, final height adjustment of crowns is made if necessary and subsequently patients would not feel the presence of crowns.
On the other hand, bridges are deployed by our dentists while replacing the missing tooth with a prosthetic tooth. The prosthetic tooth is supported on two dental crowns, which are again placed on the adjoining existing teeth. To facilitate the placement of crowns on the existing sound teeth, they need to be prepared by mildly grinding them or subjected to root canal treatment in pune, if necessary. At Creative Dental Clinic & Implant Centre, Pune we offer several types of Aesthetic Crown And Bridges in pune as per the position and aesthetic requirement.
- 1. Metal crowns
- 2. Porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crowns – While the substrate is metal, the covering is made out of Porcelain to mimic the natural color of teeth.
- 3.Alumina and Zirconium crowns – Ideal for front line teeth to render superior aesthetics and strength