What is a dental implant?
One of the main benefits of implants is that it allows patients to eat, chew, and bite any type of foods without any discomfort or pain. Moreover, dental implants offer the same functionalities as that of a natural tooth thus proving to be an excellent tooth replacement treatment.
The success rate of implants is high and patients rarely complain of any discomfort or unusual experiences after installing implants. Our team consists of some of the most experienced and successful dental experts. We at Creative Dental make use of advanced dental technologies to offer our patients the best dental implant in Pune with minimal pain and discomfort.
Why are Dental Implants Important?
In addition, if you fail to address the issues at the right time, it could potentially lead to degeneration of the jawbone and also affect your facial structure. One of the main benefits of dental implants is that they are permanent and are an ideal replacement for a missing tooth.
- Issues related to biting, indigestion and chewing by using dentures
- Conventional dentures are unstable
- Weakens supporting teeth in the surrounding areas
Dental Implants @ Creative Dental
Typically, it takes around 2-3 sessions for the entire procedure to complete in the following steps.
Step 1 – Initial Consultation
- Our team of experts will guide you through the treatment from your very first consultation and assess the different factors associated with dental implants thoroughly.
- Since the number of sessions to complete your implants will vary depending on this analysis, our team takes sufficient time in collecting all the essential information, scans, and your convenient schedule.
Step 2 – Planning The Implants
- It is the most important part of the implant process where our team will formulate the most optimal and comfortable treatment plan over the next few weeks.
- To ensure you get the most beautiful custom implants, we employ cutting-edge diagnostic and imaging technologies including OPG X-Rays, CT scans, CBCT scans, and other modeling devices that allow us to create a 3D model of your teeth and prototype your smile with our implants. These technologies also ensure proper implant selection to suit your jawbone and accurate positioning to look just like natural teeth.
- As for the quality of implants, we import one of the world’s best implant prosthetics from Germany that add exceptional bite strength with a picturesque look to your smile.
Step 3 – Implant Placement
- With a foolproof plan and digitally-assisted tools, our implantologist will place the implants into your jawbone with high precision digital guides to ensure harmonious gum tissue growth around it.
- If your jawbone has suffered resorption (bone loss), our team will plan a grafting procedure in advance. Here, our implantologist utilizes American allografts, bone blocks, barrier membranes, or sometimes, autografts from other bones to reshape your jawbone for an aesthetically appealing smile.
Step 4 – Follow-ups During Implant Healing
Once the implant is in place, it undergoes osseointegration, a process where the jawbone grows and fuses with the implant. The implants are monitored through regular follow-ups to confirm proper bone growth and implant stability.
At CDC, we only use internationally graded and trusted implants that assure faster healing and healthy fusion, so that you won’t have to worry about future implant failures after our treatment.
Step 5 – Temporary Restoration
If implants are placed in one of your frontal teeth, the missing gap during the healing period can be a problem. In such cases, our team prepares a temporary prosthetic restoration plan along with the implantation procedure.
Hence, you can resume your routine meetings and visits with minor precautions that our team will guide you with during the implant healing phase.
Step 6 – Abutment Placement
- Once the implants heal, our team will use advanced CAD/CAM technology to create a blueprint of customized abutments that can fit over the top of the implants and support the dental structure.
- These abutments are crafted with a state-of-the-art 5-axes milling machine meant for creating perfect custom abutments with superior finishing.
Step 7 – Crown Placement
- Creative Dental is one of the few dental clinics in the city associated with American accredited ceramists and labs that provide high-quality, durable, and simply gorgeous implants. These implants can in no way be differentiated from natural teeth and they enhance every aspect of your smile to look like a million bucks.
- Our team takes digital dimensions for your crown with respect to your adjacent teeth’ size, shape, color, and other aspects, and skilled technicians fabricate it out of ceramic or other preferred material.
- Finally, our implantologist bonds the crown/s with the abutment/s and sees you off with a set of guidelines to ensure the long life of your dental implants and your smile.
When should you start consulting or opt for a tooth implant?
If you are missing a single tooth or multiple teeth, it is the right time to consult our experts to understand how dental implants work. We understand that most patients would want to start the dental implant procedure immediately. However, our experienced implantologist in Pune would ensure that each treatment is successful and performed after a thorough assessment.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost In Pune?
Creative dental aims to offer the most cost-effective dental implant solutions to all patients. Ideally, a good quality single dental implant in Pune may cost anywhere between Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000 depending on various reasons. And if you wish to opt for multiple teeth replacement, the costs would increase accordingly.
Some additional charges may be applied for the surgeries involving bone grafting, bone manipulation, use of specialized implant attachments, etc. which may be advised when necessary. Your dental implants cost in Pune will also vary based on implantologist fees and clinical charges.
However, If performed and maintained properly dental implants are supposed to last for several years, hence, the maintenance cost is very low with good quality implants.
Why Choose Creative Dental To Get Your Dental Implants in Pune?
We, at Creative Dental Clinic, provide you & your family with holistic and evidence-based dental treatment whilst ensuring the highest levels of quality, comfort, and hygiene, making your visits enjoyable.