If you have ever felt self-conscious of your smile, you must consider porcelain veneers as an option for your smile makeover in Pune. Besides the many benefits that veneers offer, there is a misconception that they give you a fake smile. Before addressing this in detail, let’s first know what porcelain veneers are.
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Dental Veneers, better known as porcelain veneers, are customized, thin wafer-like shells used to improve teeth’ appearance. These shells are typically bonded to the front of the teeth, changing their color, size, and shape.
Misconception About Veneers
Veneers were discovered around the 1980s, but their use was very conservative, and people felt that it gave them a fake smile. With the advent of technology, medical science, and materials, veneers are now appearing as a potential option to those conscious about their smile. If you are not confident in socializing and need a dental solution, you can visit a dentist for smile designing in Pune, who will guide you to choose the most appropriate veneer for you.
How Dental Veneers Can Fix Your Problems
Veneers can help in addressing different dental issues such as:
- Discoloration- The discoloration may take place due to various reasons such as
- Root Canal
- Large resin Filling
- Excessive Fluoride
- Stains from the use of a drug such as a tetracycline
- If the teeth are broken or chipped
- If the teeth are worn out
- If the teeth are misaligned, not regular in shape such that it bulges out
- If there is a gap in the teeth
Benefits of using Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain veneers address multiple teeth issues such as discoloration, chipped teeth, misalignment in teeth, and more.
- It reduces the contact between natural teeth and food, hence protecting them from decay and cavities.
- It provides longevity to natural teeth. If the issues such as gaps and misalignment are addressed early with veneers, they provide resistance from decay, hence increase the natural shelf life of original Teeth.
- Dental Veneers are low maintenance. It requires the care equivalent to the maintenance of natural teeth sets. You must brush twice daily, floss at least once a day, and visit a dentist every six months to have an overall health check-up.
- It is less invasive and requires minimal enamel removal for fitting veneers on teeth. In most cases, not even anesthesia is needed while treating.
- It boosts confidence, broadens your smile, and does not give a fake appearance.
Creative Dental provides you an apt solution for your teeth. Whether tooth correction is elective or recommended, we give personalized attention to the minutest details to provide a perfect result. For inquiries or more information, contact our team, or you can also visit our website.