Periodontist at Creative Dental Clinic & Implant Centre treats patients with gum diseases or periodontitis and retard or completely stop the progression of the disease. As the severity of gum diseases range from gingivitis to advanced stage of periodontitis, the treatment methodology offered by our Gum disease might progress painlessly, without any initial signs. Many people remain unaware of this infection. However, one can look for warning signs such as:
Symptoms of gum disease
- 1. Swollen, red, and tender gums
- 2. Bleeding gums during and after brushing
- 3. Gums preceding from the gums, making the tooth look longer.
- 4. Pus in between the gums and teeth.
- 5. Change in the food biting patterns due to ill-fitted teeth.
- 6. Change in the fit of tooth dentures
In case of any aforementioned symptoms have been encountered by you, visit your dentist immediately. Gum disease, if left untreated, can result in tooth loss:
Periodontist in Pune
gum diseases is often silent, meaning symptoms may not appear until an advanced stage of the disease.
However, warning signs of gum disease include the following:
Non- Surgical Gum Treatment
- 1.Scaling :– We perform this as the first step for Gum treatment in Punethat involves scraping of hardened plaque and tartar on the surface of teeth, below and above gum lines.
- 2.Planing :– This involves flattening of rough spots near the tooth root to remove bacteria and facilitate easy reattachment of gums with teeth. As the treatment can be painful, especially when treating under gums, our dentists usually administer local anesthesia to make the area numb.
Surgical Gum Treatment
- 1. Gum graft surgery– Patients with gum recession has high risk factor to exposure of tooth roots and hence we treat them with soft tissue Grafts to halt further recession and bone loss.
- 2. Flap surgery – We perform this procedure on our patients to smoothen irregular faces of the damaged bones or to remove tartar by lifting back the gums.
- 2. Bone grafts – We offer treatment by replacing bones that have been damaged by periodontal disease.
For few patients, non-surgical treatments are all that is required to treat gum diseases. Our dentists at Creative Dental Clinic, the most sought after centre for the Best dental clinic in Puneresort to surgical route only when the tissues around the teeth have become completely damaged. After performing these gum treatments, we also educate our patients of maintenance techniques that are very much essential to avoid the further formation of plaque and tartar. To avail the gum treatment in Pune and reap rich benefits of good oral health, contact us at any of our centres.