Are you looking for a permanent solution to make your smile visually appealing? Smile makeover treatment is a process which helps improve your smile with the help of one or more cosmetic dentistry process.
Depending on the patient’s smile appearance, the smile makeover treatment in Pune shall include the following cosmetic dentistry treatment
- Dental Veneers
- Composite bonding
- Tooth implants
- Teeth whitening
There might be many valid reasons for people to consider a smile makeover treatment according to their unique reasons, we over customized smile solutions.
Who is an Ideal Candidate for Smile Makeover Treatment
As discussed earlier, the decision of a patient undergoing smile designing treatment can be due to many factors. However, smile designing treatment is ideal for patients who want to improve their smile appearance
- Have healthy teeth and gums but are affected with deep dental problems
- Have suffered teeth discoloration
- Has a smaller or large gap between their teeth
- Are suffering from crooked, chipped, and misaligned teeth
- Are suffering from gummy smile
If you are suffering from any of the combinations mentioned above, you might be an ideal candidate for smile makeover treatment.
Benefits of Smile Makeover Treatment
- After a smile makeover treatment, the teeth are easier to clean.
- Straight, repaired, and replaced teeth minimize the risks of tooth decay and infections in future
- A bright and healthy smile will give an aesthetic view to your smile and boost your confidence
- Smile makeover treatment resolves any underlying teeth problems; therefore, restoring dental health.
- Keeps you away from any dental health conditions that lead to pain and suffering
Smile Makeover Surgery Procedures
According to a patient’s specific dental requirements, here are the dental treatments your doctor might recommend:
It is a painless, non-invasive procedure, and one of the cheapest cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Teeth whitening process help restore the natural color of your teeth and correct small imperfections.
They are custom-made shells designed to cover the front teeth to enhance the tooth appearance.
It covers the flaws of your teeth by covering it using white composite resin.
It improves the shape, color, and damage caused to your teeth just in one procedure.
Crowns and Bridges
It quickly restores the damaged teeth with the help of a durable ceramic substance that matches the natural color of your teeth.
The lifespan of your new smile will strongly depend on how carefully you maintain your dental health.
Strictly follow your dentist’s guidelines and instructions to preserve your healthy smile. Make sure to visit your Dentist and hygienist for regular checkups. For more details, visit Creative Dental.